COVID-19 UPDATE &
Please check the official page from Tourism British Columbia for the latest updates:
I'm operating again and offer my tours as long as COVID cases staying suppressed.
In order to keep my guests and myself as safe as possible in regards to COVID-19 I point out the following safety extensions to my tours:
- Please do not come if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- I might measure the temperature at arrival
- The boat will be sanitized after each tour
- I limit the number of guests to 4, only 2 "social bubbles" (besides my own bubble) on board at a time
- Social distancing is required whenever possible
- Please bring and wear a mask at all times
- Hand sanitizer is provided to keep hands clean
- I will collect contact details so I can contact you in case somebody gets sick, related to my tours or B&B.
- I will not be offering shared breakfast or lunches this year on the boat
I'm following recommendations from the marine-based ecotourism blueprint as far as possible on my tours.