COVID-19 UPDATE &
Please check the official page from Tourism British Columbia for the latest updates:
Destination BC COVID-19 UPDATES & HelloBC What you need to know - updates
I'm operating again and offer my tours as long as COVID cases staying suppressed.
In order to keep my guests and myself as safe as possible in regards to COVID-19 I point out the following safety extensions to my tours:
- Please do not come if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- I might measure the temperature at arrival
- The boat will be sanitized after each tour
- I limit the number of guests to 4, only 2 "social bubbles" (besides my own bubble) on board at a time
- Social distancing is required whenever possible
- Please bring and wear a mask at all times
- Hand sanitizer is provided to keep hands clean
- I will collect contact details so I can contact you in case somebody gets sick, related to my tours or B&B.
- I will not be offering shared breakfast or lunches this year on the boat
I'm following recommendations from the marine-based ecotourism blueprint as far as possible on my tours.